Monday, December 5, 2011

Four Kids, One sick mama

Hello everyone,

As I write this, I enjoy only hearing the sound of my keyboard while my two little ones are asleep. Today was a long day with four kids and a head cold. But I made it through and happily. It's those short phone calls with my hubby that gets me through days like this. It seems as though God knows just when to prick his heart to give me a call. We are looking forward to having Christmas this year in February with him. To us it really doesn't matter the day but the time shared together that we remember and enjoy the most. Well hopefully I get a good night's rest tonight. Good night everyone! May you all stay safe as well as your hubbies!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is continually in my prayers {mostly when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep. :)}. Hope you get to feeling better real soon, Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis ~ Now obviously I can figure out that this contracting stuff has to do with Husbands/wives that serve our country. Can you tell me more about the definition of Contracting? Maybe it's nothing more than what I know already...Ryan has a skill the US needs and he fills the call of duty~ I think of all the sacrifices you and the kids and Ryan make for us every night I lay my head down to rest in a comfortable home and warm bed. I am proud to know your family and what you do for us all! I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete