Sunday, December 4, 2011

New to the Blog World

Hello everyone! I am so excited to introduce this site to every woman or man that has been married to a contractor at home or abroad. Most of my experience has been with my husband working abroad so I look forward to hearing from people that have had the same experiences. My husband, Ryan, and I have been married for almost 11 years. We have two children, Savannah is 8 and Ryan is 4. This life is not always easy but we have managed to do this now for about five years. I know that their are a lot of misconceptions out there when it comes to contracting, the lifestyle, and the details that go with it. I look to help people that are going through the same things that I am and learn more about the lives of the women (and men) that are left behind to keep the home fires buring. I can't wait to meet new people and find out what is going on out there. Please note that this is my first time doing a blog so if some things aren't perfect please give me time to learn the ropes.

*Just a note, I do not want any crude comments or inappropriate language used on the blog. I look to respect everyone and hope that the same can be returned. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment